Monday, May 14, 2012

The scars


       I've officially lost it .The pain is finally unbearable! I cant believe what I did last night but I wanted to make them pay. All of them! Pay for the pain they've put me through and the problems they've made my family experience. . All the pain and anger that the people have caused me i just wanted to get them back. I've never done anything like this before, it's not like me. I just raised the knife and told my mom how I was going to make them pay for all of this. But from what I remember of last night I cut myself. I woke up this morning thinking it was all a dream until I felt the rough bandages on my face. Now am I not only left with visible scars on my face for now but the invisible ones I also carry on my heart. All their cruel words that people have said to me will be permanent scars on my heart that I will NEVER be able to forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment