Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Forgiveness

       I sat in my car with fear in my soul.  I was thinking "What if they didn't like me?", "What if I was still the outcast?", "DO they remember the pain they put me through?". Maybe they don't remember the cruel things they used to do to me back in school but I do. My life has gotten better since High School but sitting here outside of my 20th High School Reunion makes all the pain and memories come back. Once I finally got the courage to go inside the people that were once my worst fear, were smiling and greeting me with warm thoughts. I remember seeing people and apologized about the mean pranks and harsh words he used to say to me. A couple people also brought up my book that I was writing and made a sad face when they found out that they were in it as bullies. Abunch of people invited me out to go grab some drinks with them afterwards. While we were sitting at the bar, laughing, having a great time with eachother, I realized that the past is the past. I can finally forgive them!

No comments:

Post a Comment